Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sadest thought since i got here...

So today I realized one month from today i'm going to have to leave Modena and my new life behind. Right now i don't know if i'm mentally strong enough but I will survive...i hope. I was talking to my friends at school and we are all so sad. I have some many amazing people in my life here, i've been so blessed. I discovered when i left the USA i suck at saying goodbye and this one is going to be even worse than saying goodbye to all of you. My best friend here Frida leaves 5 days before me so thats then and at the Station the 3rd i have to do the rest. Oh wow. I'm going to lose it, for sure. Anyways once i say bye i'll want to be home. And unfortunately now i'm flying into KC :( So i'll see everyone either at 1am the 6th or after i wake up. Wow has time flown....

No comments: