Monday, December 15, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

So I got another package in the mail from AFS today. Actually two. The first one was my CultureTrek book and the second was all my travel info. I have to be in New York by 4pm on the 28th of January for an orientationa and then that evening we are flying to Paris. From Paris we'll fly to Rome and arrive in the morning of the 29th. I also already know that i'll be back in New York by 5pm on July 5th. So yes I am missing the 4th of July but at least I know when I'm coming back now.

Also my Pre Departure Orientation is January 3rd so I'm really excited about that. All I have to do is make it through 2 more days of school and I get to 'drop' out and basically concentrate completely on Italy. And of course I'm still waiting on a family but I'm sure I'll get one soon, maybe it'll be a Christmas present! lol

No comments: