Monday, December 29, 2008

Less than a month away

So believe it or not it is less than a month away now. WOW! I'm pretty much still in disbelief this is actually happening, someone pinch me please! lol We got my ticket to NY today and I fly out of Kansas City on the 28th at 5:40am! That is so early! ugh lol Also my PDO is Saturday so I should have a little more understanding of the program after that. Time is going to fly!

Speaking of flying I am flying Erica to NYC in July to meet me when we get back and see the city. We'll probably go to a play and stuff like that. I figured that is the best way I can make up for missing her Birthday, Graduation, Senior year of track, and various other things. Oh and I'm paying for it all so thats why my parents agreed to it.

On a final note (so this post doesn't last forever like the others) I will be having my going away party on the 24th of January. It'll be most likely at my church and a come and go as you please type thing. I just want a chance to see everyone before I leave. The exact details will be posted when i figure them out lol.

Thanks for all your prayers! They have worked miracles thus far and we are almost there!

No comments: