Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Leave in 5 hours....I DID IT!!!

So i'm sitting here in KC with my sister thinking, wow i'm leaving in 5 hours! I'm not sure how but I managed to say bye to some very important people in my life (of course while crying like crazy!) and fought through terrible weather to get here and basically stressed out to the point of pulling my hair out but i'm here, i did it!

Tomorrow morning I will say goodbye one more time and basically leave all I know behind. But to tell you the truth I'm not worried anymore, for heavens sake I actually did it!!!! Ten months ago when I came up with this i didn't think I would actually be able to do it but hey God does some amazing things!

So i'm off to spend time with my sister but I will update this when I get to my family on February 1st. Thank you all for your prayers and support!

All My Love,

Tanya

No comments: