Thursday, January 1, 2009

BUON ANNO

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

This new year is going to be amazing and I know that for a fact! Anything that starts out as good as this year can't be bad. Last night I went out to eat with Ally at Houlihans (or however you spell it) and it was pretty much amazing! Then we made a few stops and went to 'pick up my car' at the church. When we got there I noticed my other best friend's,Dilan's, car was parked right next to mine. I walked in the church and there were some of my closest friends. They even had a cake that said "We'll Miss You" that had an Italian flag on it! As the night went on more and more people showed up. Everytime someone walked it I ran up to them and gave them a hug cause they were people I haven't seen in months! We played the Wii in my youth room, ran away, talked, ate, laughed...A TON, and basically had one of the best New Year's Eve parties ever! lol And of course Ally spent the night and we didn't go to sleep till 6am. I can't think of a better way to start the year!

Now I'm under a month away from leaving. 2009 holds many new adventures and many of which are down paths I never thought was possible. Thank you everyone for making 2008 what it was. I'm so blessed with amazing friends, family, teachers, coworkers, and church family. I can't imagine not having all of you there to help me along like you always have!
All my Love!
Tanya

No comments: