Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Firenze!








Blog II of the day lol
So this last sunday we went to Firenze and I met two of my American friends who are here with AFS too. It was so amazing! Unbelievable! We spent the entire day walking around and taking pictures and talking. Oh and there is this street that is amazing! and for some of you you'll be like typical girl but thats ok. lol It had all the designers we only see in magazines and most of them were open. So we went in Prada, Burberry, LV, Fendi, Gucci and all the other amazing ones. the security in those places is insane!! Unfortunately one of my favorite designers, D&G, was closed so I'll have to go in there when i go to Milano! It was also Women's Day in the country so we got to go into museums free! we saw some really awesome things. For lunch we had pizza (imagine that) And believe it or not I've developed a new liking for all kinds of food, like tomatoes, stracchino, zucchini, peppers. AMAZING! lol We had delays all over the place getting home on the train but it was a perfect day with the perfect friends in the perfect city :)
Oh and Saturday afternoon I went to the Centro with some friends and I bought the pair of heels I had been promising myself I'd buy, they are amazing! lol I walked around for a couple of hours with my friends and then we stopped to get coffee and talk. I'm not a fan of coffee so I had orange juice, it was made with blood oranges (like in the south of the USA) and it was amazing! The weather is clearing up and spring is coming so I"m so excited! No more weird stares for not wearing sleeves!!!! lol Love you All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.