Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A little Less English, A lot More Italian!

So as most of you have noticed my Grammar and spelling pretty much sucks now. I would like to make a disclaimer, English is not a part of my life anymore therefore I'm starting to forget it. lol And the worst part is I'm starting to forget English but I don't know a lot of Italian so I'm stuck not knowing how to say something. It isn't fun. I have dreamed a few time in Italian, I don't quite understand myself or the dreams but hey it was in Italian so we'll take it.

Everything else is great! Except the head cold I've developed and a minor bike accident today lol. Yeah wet pavement+taking a corner fast=not good! I broke my favorite sunglasses :( but its ok I was bound to fall or something, it has been since September that I got hurt. lol

Oh and just to make you say, WHAT!? lol Our PE Prof had to leave so we couldn't dress out and have class so we spent two hours in our classroom alone just messing around. Kids were like running all over the place and screaming and stuff and no one cares its great! This weekend is hopefully going to be a lot of fun too. Friday after school my friends (Martina and Chiara) are coming over for lunch and then we are going shopping. Saturday after school I'm meeting a group of friends for Pizza in the Centro and then going to the DISCO!!! I'm so so so excited to go to the disco lol and Sunday, after little sleep, I'm going to take a train to Firenze! Its going to be a great week!

Thanks for all the prayers and for putting up with my horrible spelling and blogging abilities lol

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Have fun In Florence It is awesome. I had the best Gelatto in Flo.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.