Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 months Already?


I <3 ITALIA


Really? Two Months?! like how is that even possible? Just doesn't seem right to me. This has by far been two of the greatest months of my life! My week of no english really helped cause Saturday at school I don't know what it was but it just clicked, just kinda started talking only Italian. It was pretty awesome no joke! Last week was great, I played a lot of volleyball, hung out with Frida and my friends a ton and just had a blast. Really there are a lot of days that I still don't believe i'm here, like this is something that will forever be apart of who I am. It is kinda crazy to think about. Oh so Sunday was awesome too cause I had 4 of my best friends come over for lunch. We talked and ate, A TON! and we ate some or i guess almost all of the American candy I had. They loved it! We all stayed around and talked and they all left about 5:30pm. To say the least it was a lengthy lunch. Oh it was really cool cause one of our friends came over to introduce us to her friend from France who is here for a week. So at one point we had 4 nationalities in one house. (American, Italian, Norwegian, French) It was pretty cool.

This week so far its been raining and ugly outside so now fun days in the park :( but on the other hand I have lots of Volleyball this week. Monday I had a game and got to play the whole time! I had so much fun! Tonight is practice, tomorrow i'm playing in a game with my class at school and then a game with my team right after it! Lots of volleyball :) Its really funny when i call the ball cause the whole gym just kinda looks at me since they have no idea what i just said. lol Friday I plan on sleeping cause Saturday Night i'm going to the disco again! I'm so excited! Then next week we only have 3 days and then Easter break! WOOHOO! i'm really going to miss being home for Easter, it just won't be the same.
Last thing.....March 25th was a very important day. It marked the one year point since I decided to do this. Thank you everyone who made this possible. That is really cliche` but i truely mean it. Every single day I experience something new and without all of you amazing people in my life supporting me I wouldn't be here. So thank you for being you! I'll never be able to pay you back for what you've done for me :)
Love you all!



1 comment:

Grandma said...

Don't get too happy over there for we REALLY miss you HERE! we look forward to seeing you when you get home. Grampa is done with radiation treatments but is unable to swallow much because he has blisters clear across the top of his mouth and down his throat. he is getting better each day but such a little bit. hope by the time you get home he is feeling much better and eating everything in sight! we both LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!! Gramma and Grampa.